Thursday, October 11, 2012

Yikes!! WARNING: Things Will Be Changing….

This is a warning to all who may be following this blog…

I just ran into a limitation in the Blogger software that is forcing me to do some reorganizing, this is unfortunate as I was very pleased with the format I'd created…

What does this mean?  This means I will be having to create several posts from content that is currently in another form (called Pages in Blogger) to keep the information available on this site.  If you have this site available to yourself by a "feed" you'll be seeing a large number of posts placed in a short amount of time.

When will this happen?  I hope to have time to get this done sometime in the next couple days…

In the meantime I was able to place the latest lesson in my Life Of David series under that tab (for now), so for those who attend the Sunday classes who were unable to attend last week the latest study is now available.

Sorry for any inconvenience my "reconstruction" causes…



No comments:

Post a Comment